This might sound complicated and a job for a professional but, actually, it is a very simple and easy task. You can watch all the steps in the attached video.
Here are the steps:
- Buy a ceramic tile “glue” in any hardware store. It is usually a very cheap white powder that you need to mix it with water to make it into the paste you will use.
- Mark the place on the wall where you want the ceramic tiles to be, and make sure with a level that it is horizontal. Mark a line where the ceramic tiles should “sit” on.
- This is a level
- Prepare the glue paste, and once it is ready, apply a good quantity on the back of the tile.
- Position the tile on the wall making sure the bottom of the tile aligns with the line you drew before.
- Press the tile and then leave your hand a few seconds to support the tile.
- Wipe clean the paste that overflow the tile.
- That is it! You are done!